Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Launching Pad

I’m fully whelmed with the happy life I have had in Portland. In the past couple of weeks I’ve had such a great time catching up and spending quality time with friends and family, I feel incredibly loved.

Last night I got “roasted” by a group of dear souls and as they shared a few stories about my life, and I realized how fully Portland has become home to me because of the wonderful people who shared their lives with me. From anecdotes about the impromptu escapades (shoving chips and pasta into our purses and sneaking it into the theater), to riding horses and deciding to munch on the horse treats, to the stories of nights shared “killin it on the dance floor”… there are so many stories that I can think about of why I love my friends and will miss being in Portland!

It was also pointed out that I have moved a lot so more travel doesn’t come as too much of a surprise. The countdown to the launch…..

THREE! (Moscow,ID)
TWO! (Spokane, WA)
ONE! (Portland, OR)

BLAST OFF!!!
To THE NETHERLANDS (and BEYOND?!!)

1 comment: